- Whey protein – It helps in supporting the growth of torn muscles when taken as a post-workout drink.
- BCAA – Branched-chain amino acids present in protein powder help in increasing strength and repairing muscles after a workout. They are also required to decrease the duration of muscle recovery and enhance stamina.
- L-Glutamic Acid – This protein powder contains L-glutamic acid, which decreases the risk of muscle injury. L-glutamic acid is a type of amino acid that helps to form protein and stimulates muscle protein synthesis.
- DigeZyme – Digestive enzymes maintain healthy digestion and are a part of most health supplements. They regulate your gut health and enable fast absorption of protein
- Moreover, Whey protein isolate is beneficial for: Building strong muscles, Helping skin heal quickly, Enabling sustainable weight gain, Improving the quality of muscle mass, Strengthening tissue repair